Just Musing

Today I watched a movie
An entertainer it was
I enjoyed the emotions and scenes
The end was thrilling  with a twist

Amidst all the usual drama
There was a sliver of thought
That stood out for me
I found it intriguing 

I picked it out 
I played it in my mind
Manoeuvering it in my head
Running it in circles

I didn't want to forget it
I wanted to make it mine
I marked it in my mind
Lest I later forget

It was something  about the  heroine
The story ran thus
She tried to help a woman in need
A poor downtrodden  village  girl
Who was abducted  from her home

She saved the girl bravely
Bringing  her safely to her house
Caught in the crossfire 
She suffered  a lot of mental stress

She wept and raved and ranted
About how much she suffered
While the one who bore the abuse
Stood by and watched in mute

In the end all got sorted out
The two came out unscathed 
The villains were put behind bars 
The movie ran it's course 

Do we do this in real life
Give more footage to the hero
Who goes out of his way to help
And forget the  stricken one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laughter

Emotional Turbulance

Face to Face